On the 4th September 2020, Gemserv were part of the Public Services 2020 online conference, which focused on outcomes in innovation in the public industry.
Edward Williams, our Head of Digital Transformation spoke about “How technology has helped drive efficiency and innovation in public services”. See below to view his slides from the conference.
Other topics from the conference included:
- Our Public Service 2020: Looking at progress and the next phase of innovation.
- Inclusive innovation: Involving the public in shaping innovation policy.
- Making it personal: Focusing on the user in service design.
- Large scale reform of policing in Ireland.
- Innovation in healthcare.
- The changing landscape of the Further Education and Training sector.
- The challenge of recruiting and retaining younger generation workers.
- Embracing innovation and technology to transform the delivery of services.
- Transforming local government to deliver better services.
- Best practice case studies.
The full recording will be made available in due course. Please watch this space!
Want to find out more?
Discover more about our capabilities in Ireland and how we can help your organisation.